Why React is -not- Reactive
a talk given at ReactNYC/React Rally
diving into React's push-pull data flow and the importance of the scheduler:
- Youtube:React Rally 2018
- Slides:Why React is *not* Reactive
- "Hey! Just wanted to say as a dev who's aspiring to continuously improve that your talk was amazing."
- "enjoyed your talk! I've been really reading into message queue usage in microservices and so its nice to see it explained in front-end context on while that model makes sense. thanks!"
- "Loved your talk Shawn." - /u/stolinski 😍
- i thought it was awesome! thanks for representing!
- hey! awesome talk and nice to see a fellow FSA repping!
- Twitter shoutouts!