Make your own Dev.to CMS livestream - Part 4
This is day 4 of my livecode Dev.to CMS.
- Redirect to edit after posting
- Markdown preview with toggles
- Async status -> nicer UX when clicking submit
- Disable submit button
- show spinner while inflight - web component!! https://github.com/craigjennings11/wc-spinners/
- Show error! - using notifications as a hook!
Here is the YouTube livestream (3 hours).
Today we fixed some bugs in the codebase and found new ones!
- Day 1 - Setup Next.js and Tailwind UI, list posts through API routes - 90 mins
- Day 2 - setting up a Markdown Editor with Next.js, Tailwind UI, Highlight.js, React Hook Form, and React Query - 3 hours
- Quick Fix - How To Add Monaco Editor to a Next.js app - 18 mins
- Day 3 - Refactoring to Edit Existing Posts - 3 hours
- Day 4 - Polish Day! Implementing Notifications, Markdown preview, and programmatic Redirects, and Using Web Components in Next.js - 3 hours
- Instant GraphQL with OneGraph - Screenshares in Public with Sean Grove - refactoring handrolled Dev.to API access with OneGraph and GraphQL
- How and Why to Un-Reset Tailwind’s CSS Reset