Draft: Long Lasting Truths
- compounding is incredibly important (cf sam altman's post)
- the way to compound is to identify infinite desires and break invisible asymptotes (eugne wei's post)
- jeff bezos invests in lower price and customer experience
- all progress has resulted from the quest for good explanations (beginning of infinity)
unsure if belongs in this post
- a mission is where you are happy even if someone else beats you at your goal
⚠️ You are reading an unpublished, incomplete draft. Questions are welcome but feedback/criticism may be premature.