Draft: Categorical Imperatives
as opposed to the Kantian idea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categorical_imperative
I am fascinated by the idea that software has intrinsic desires, expressed by inevitable and unimaginative customer feature requests. Examples:
- ✉️ Every collaboration app wants to be email
- 📊Every data analysis app wants to be Excel
- 🤝Every marketplace wants to be two-sided
- And everything wants to be a CMS.
- Every collaboration app wants to be email while dissing email
⚠️ You are reading an unpublished, incomplete draft. Questions are welcome but feedback/criticism may be premature.