- Title: Why React is -NOT- Reactive
- Topic: React, Reactivity
- Venues: ReactNYC, React Rally
- Slides: https://slides.com/swyx/why-react-is-not-reactive
- Desc: diving into React's push-pull data flow and the importance of scheduling in React
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyFHR0dDZo0
- Video2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZoB5frlcnE
- Github: https://github.com/sw-yx/reactive-react
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/reactjs/comments/98lbpi/why_react_is_not_reactive_react_rally_2018/
- Feedback: https://shawnwang3.typeform.com/to/cC7sYD
- "Hey! Just wanted to say as a dev who's aspiring to continuously improve that your talk was amazing."
- "enjoyed your talk! I've been really reading into message queue usage in microservices and so its nice to see it explained in front-end context on while that model makes sense. thanks!"
- "Loved your talk Shawn." - /u/stolinski 😍
- i thought it was awesome! thanks for representing!
- hey! awesome talk and nice to see a fellow FSA repping!