Instant GraphQL with OneGraph
Here's a recorded screenshare chat I had with Sean Grove (https://twitter.com/sgrove), Cofounder of O...
Here's a recorded screenshare chat I had with Sean Grove (https://twitter.com/sgrove), Cofounder of OneGraph! We swapped out the Next.js API Routes that I manually set up in my livestreaming, to the premade GraphQL integration that OneGraph has with Dev.to. As a bonus, this takes care of user authentication so it doesn't rely on getting Dev.to API keys!
- Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/4NaRQ3B-3fg
- Dev.to Embed:
- Day 1 - Setup Next.js and Tailwind UI, list posts through API routes - 90 mins
- Day 2 - setting up a Markdown Editor with Next.js, Tailwind UI, Highlight.js, React Hook Form, and React Query - 3 hours
- Quick Fix - How To Add Monaco Editor to a Next.js app - 18 mins
- Day 3 - Refactoring to Edit Existing Posts - 3 hours
- Day 4 - Polish Day! Implementing Notifications, Markdown preview, and programmatic Redirects, and Using Web Components in Next.js - 3 hours
- Instant GraphQL with OneGraph - Screenshares in Public with Sean Grove - refactoring handrolled Dev.to API access with OneGraph and GraphQL
- How and Why to Un-Reset Tailwind's CSS Reset